Steve and I met up in D.C. for a day or two before we went on to North Carolina. It was right before the Holocaust Museum opened. We noted there were a lot of gay couples in the area, not that there is anything wrong with that. We learned later that there was gay march on The Mall the following day.
We stayed in Georgetown. Went to some pub. At that point, it was the first place I ever found Pilsner Urquell on tap.
We continued on to Richmond. Oli was the first of us to settle down. While not married yet, he and Lara had purchased a house and had dogs (Sedona and ?). We went down there to visit.
Lara and Oli had met in motorcycle school. Yup, Oli now rides.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- The Bar Has Reopened: Aviation - 2022
- Thermapen - 2022
- Take Time To Reflect - 2021
- COVID-19 Lockdown Haircut - 2020
- I Love Lucy - 2017
- Sin City Light! - 2017
- It's Time to Hit the Heights - 2017
- Honey Pot - 2012
- Dot . . . Dot . . . Dot . . . - 2012
- Oh My: Nelson's Flashback - 2012
- Easter Story Cookies - 2011
- Conferences Are Over! - 2010
- The Craziness of Life at Home - 2009
- What Am I Listening to Now? - 2008
- Critical Reading - 2007
- Douchebag - 2006
- Roger Waters to Tour? - 2006
- What Are the Different Logos You Use? - 2006
- Phillies vs. Braves - 2005
- Maybe There Is Hope - 2005
- Phillies vs. Padres - 2001