This was our first experience with geocaching!
Silly us, we parked on the wrong side, but with the drought, it did not prove to be a big deal.
We got there and explored. It wasn’t too hard to find. Gert found it. She wanted all to know that!
We decided that we should camp down there, so I am certain we will come spring.
We left a puzzle keychain and a Where’s George bill. We took the 10 Kroner. We hope to leave that somewhere down the line.
The cache was in good condition.
Thank you for the wonderful experience. Geocaching has two new fanatics!
All the best.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Fore! - 2021
- Will Minimalism Crash the Economy? - 2021
- Hey Nineteen - 2020
- Her Husband - 2019
- The Trouble with Poetry: And Other Poems - 2019
- Knockin' On Heaven's Door - 2012
- What's Old Is New Again - 2012
- Dot . . . Dot . . . Dot . . . - 2012
- Chocolate or Vanilla? - 2010
- I Was Worthless - 2010
- I Am So Proud of My Daughter - 2009
- Trail Name - 2008
- Millville Riverwalk - 2008
- It's Outta Here! - 2008
- Six Years - 2007
- Merry Christmas! - 2007
- Condomnation - 2007
- I love the View - 2007
- Won't you Guide my Sleigh Tonight? - 2007
- Fantastic Sunrises/Sunsets - 2007
- R.I.P. Geo. Cash - 2006
- South Jersey Poker - 2006
- Happiness Is . . . - 2006
- Halfway to Heaven - 2006
- Happy Fifth Cacheversary - 2006
- Take Me Out to Another Ball Game - 2006
- Happy Cacheversary - 2005
- Drive-by - 2004
- SILENT DAVES DEMISE - 2004
- Ivdweby: Xkc-Diyepx - 2004
- Cacheversary - 2003
- One Year Ago Today . . . - 2002
- Down By The Sea - 2001
- South Jersey "easyfind #2" - 2001
- Governor of Indiana - 1975