I’ll be coming back to this one.
The walk out was interesting. There were eight to ten inches of snow on the ground and for most of it I treaded new ground.
I zeroed in on the area easily enough. A micro covered with all that snow and so close to the river, I was tentative poking around. At one point the ground beneath me moved. I realized I was standing on a large thick piece of ice. I really didn’t know where the shoreline ended and the river began, so I gave up my search.
Some trash was uncovered as I dug around, but I didn’t think I was going to find this one on this day. I’ll wait for the snow to melt and make another trip back up here.
I waved to Betsy and headed back to the car.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Gotham City: Year One (2022-) #5 - 2023
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch - 2023
- Paper Clip - 2023
- Rotation - 2022
- Clutter Catchers - 2022
- What’s the most hurtful criticism you’ve ever received? - 2022
- Mt Pleasant (Or Not) Cemetery - 2021
- Into the Woods - 2019
- One Plastic Bag: Isatou Ceesay and the Recycling Women of the Gambia - 2019
- Flat Stanley - 2019
- Dot . . . Dot . . . Dot . . . - 2018
- Life Change - 2017
- Star Wars Planets : Mandalore - 2017
- For Saints Sake - 2017
- Organization or Obsession? - 2017
- Help Harry Houdini Cache - 2017
- Have a Good Time with Beetle - 2017
- Beetle's SMRS Promise - 2015
- When Those in Charge Fail - 2014
- George's Marvelous Medicine - 2013
- Things That Might Have Been - 2013
- Duke Ellington: The Piano Prince and His Orchestra - 2012
- 100th Day of School - 2012
- See The Sea!: A Book About Colors - 2012
- Burning a New Sin Tax - 2010
- Mandatory Recycling - 2007
- More Official Strife - 2006
- Buckshutem Stream - 2004
- Palmyra Nature Park (3 of 3) - A tall lookout - 2003