This geocache is now archived.
This multi will allow you to see the beautiful East Creek trail in Belleplain State Forest.
This is a six-stage multi-cache. The first five stages consist of something (all the same) that contain the coordinates to the next stage. The coordinates are listed on the inside of the something. Once you find the first one, the others should be easy. It will, however, take a keen eye to spot this. Do not look for traditional containers as these are not them.
The final stage is a pill bottle with only a logbook. Please bring a writing instrument as you will see there is no room for one. This bottle will take a little ingenuity to find. Please replace with the mechanism so it will remain in place for the next cacher.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- OXO Corkscrew - 2022
- Maddening "Revenue" - 2022
- Another Cache Without a Cemetery - 2021
- Gretchen Rubin Cache - 2021
- The Maltese Falcon - 2020
- Stepping Forward - 2012
- Bring Your Child to Work - 2010
- The Children - 2009
- Oh My: The Apple and the Tree - 2008
- Video Response to John Edwards - 2007
- The Country - 2007
- Logic Loses to Mommy - 2006
- NCLB, Race and Public Understanding - 2006
- Golden - 2006
- Phillies vs. Braves - 2005
- Swamp Island - 2003
- Belleplain: EC - 2003
- Braves vs. Phillies - 2001