This geocache is now archived.
Nestled along the East Creek trail not too far from the pavillion.
With the water we have received this spring, this is a fun little trail to get to this one. You will have flashbacks of The Lodges Are Open cache. You will also feel like a puddle jumper. You can make it and remain dry if you find the right way. The more direct way will probably get you wet. Do you dare?
Also blogged on this date . . .
- OXO Corkscrew - 2022
- Maddening "Revenue" - 2022
- Another Cache Without a Cemetery - 2021
- Gretchen Rubin Cache - 2021
- The Maltese Falcon - 2020
- Stepping Forward - 2012
- Bring Your Child to Work - 2010
- The Children - 2009
- Oh My: The Apple and the Tree - 2008
- Video Response to John Edwards - 2007
- The Country - 2007
- Logic Loses to Mommy - 2006
- NCLB, Race and Public Understanding - 2006
- Golden - 2006
- Phillies vs. Braves - 2005
- East Creek - 2003
- Belleplain: EC - 2003
- Braves vs. Phillies - 2001