This geocache is now archived.
A short trek from the car to the cache, but you’ll be ducking the briars. There’s another cache nearby and the views are what one wants at the bay. Feel free to pick up some garbage at the parking area. I suggest a pair of binoculars for your visit.
This cache is a stage in the Christmas 2003 multi-cache.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Opting Out - 2021
- Do - 2020
- By the Pricking of My Thumbs (Tommy and Tuppence, #4) - 2019
- Government Breakfast - 2012
- Fourth Grade Rats - 2012
- Land of The Freebies, Home of the Enslaved - 2011
- A Week Without Twitter - 2010
- Swimming On the Public Dime - 2010
- Dot . . . Dot . . . Dot . . . - 2010
- Bowing to Burger King - 2009
- Geotagged - 2008
- Organization - 2008
- Pearl - 2007
- Cemetery Challenge #1 - 2007
- Cemetary Challenge #4 - 2007
- Korean Conflict/War Memorials - 2007
- Civil War Memorials - 2007
- Smiley - Not another Wal-Mart cache! - 2007
- Wildlife Encounters of the "Close Kind" - 2007
- Geared Up - 2006
- Whoosh! - 2006
- Grocery Shopping - 2005
- Stinky Feet - 2004
- 'Twas The Night Before Thanksgiving - 2004
- Merry Christmas - 2003
- Find the Solitude - 2003
- It's Elmer Fudd Season - 2003
- Reflection of Decision-Making Materials - 1998