This geocache is now archived.
A pleasant walk back in time . . . with our Allies.
Well, I guess I’m back in love again.
And around we go.
This will bring me [to a] ruin, but I s’pose it’s pleasin’.
I’ve changed the eyes I gaze in,
But she’s just another girl.
I need more than a trade-in.
Guess I’ll have to change the world.
Swamp Fox, Shaggy & the Gang (aka the Oompa Loompas), KenDawg, and others were out exploring . . . we interrupted a paintball game, but it was more than worth it, and found this interesting place. There may be ghosts of the Red Baron about, but who knows.
We recommend that you park on the pull-over off Buckshutem Road and hike in.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Silent Hill: Heather Mason - 2022
- Fuzzy's Challenge Challenge - 2022
- Will you take a shot if the chance of failure and success is 50-50? - 2022
- Goose Poop - 2021
- Teachers Unions - 2021
- Ink and Ideas: Sketchnotes for Engagement, Comprehension, and Thinking - 2020
- TSA to the Rescue - 2011
- Personal Training - 2011
- Harry Peek: Poster Boy of Government Handouts - 2010
- Fajitas . . . Finally - 2010
- My Buddy - 2009
- Stimulate This, Corzine! - 2009
- Obama's Power - 2008
- Beetle's in the Newspaper - 2008
- The Kitchen - 2008
- Mr. Christie, Investigate This - 2007
- Technology Is Changing - 2006
- Things Are Changing - 2006
- Holding School Administrators Accountable - 2005
- Every Vote Counts - 2005
- JP's MadHorseHide - 2004
- Let My People Come - 1986