This is no great shakes of a cache. I am not certain it was ever going to see the light of day.
The original plan was this was going to be a bonus cache for those who found every Cumberland County cache. Back then, I kept tabs on all the caching in the area. Determining who had found what, etc. was trivial. But this was five years ago. Groundspeak was not too hip to the idea, although I never submitted it, so whether it would have been published or not, I am not certain.
I found this little side area in Bevan and planted an ammo box there. Rob eventually took over this cache. I note that at some point, the ammo box disappeared and a Glad container was used. Hmmm . . .
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Locked in Manumuskin - 2022
- Jersey Devil #48-Bonus Final - 2022
- Rays vs. White Sox - 2022
- How do you start rewriting your story when you feel overwhelmed and insecure about who you are and who you want to be? - 2022
- Traveling - 2022
- How do we overcome the loss and regret we feel after donating items so we don’t end up simply replacing them and repeating the cycle? - 2022
- New Kid (New Kid, #1) - 2021
- Tax Day - 2021
- Sagrada - 2020
- Ticket to Ride Playthrough - 2020
- Opening Day Ceremony - 2012
- Marlins vs. Phillies - 2011
- The Giving Tree - 2011
- Service Charges - 2010
- City Commission Health Insurance - 2010
- Not a Tea Drinker - 2009
- More Cowbell - 2008
- Feeling Proud - 2008
- New Jersey Tax Return - 2007
- Millville Walk - 2006
- Pigs - 2004
- T-5 >Taming the Trail to Thompson's - 2004
- Saturn Rings - 2003
- Mansfield Township Community Park - 2003
- Rock The Cachebah - 2003
- Phillies vs. Braves - 2001
- Edie Brickell - 1989