Well, after success at King of the Hill, it was off to this one. We passed many familiar places on the long drive out Maple Island Road. Eventually we came to the end, 400 feet from the cache. We negotiated the swampy road (watch where you step and you can get there without getting wet). We descended upon a clump of trees and then widen ever so slightly from there. Hmmmm . . . another large pill bottle. You okay, Moose?
Two remote, yet not quite so caches from Steve today. It is so nice to get into the woods for caches. To do so with friends makes it even better!
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Out of the Loop - 2022
- An Introduction Into the World of Whiskey - 2022
- A Child of God - 2021
- Sharing My Thinking - 2021
- When You're Gone - 2018
- 11.65 Miles in Belleplain - 2012
- There But for the Grace of God - 2011
- Little League - 2010
- Watch What He Does, Not What He Says - 2009
- Grand Slam - 2008
- Scoble Is Frustrating - 2008
- What Would Jesus Do? - 2008
- RK's Proclamation - 2007
- Delay - 2006
- Lava-Rock; Union Hill - 2006
- Lost Again... - 2006
- I'm a Girl Watcher, I'm a Girl Watcher.. (2) - 2004
- I'm a Girl Watcher, I'm a Girl Watcher.. (1) - 2004
- King of the Hill - 2004
- Room 14-A Newsletter - 1997