This locationless geocache is now archived.
Living at the beach permits one much more walking opportunities than other places I have lived. Cape May is such a place and for many years as I walked to most places I passed this very street sign: Kearney & Gurney. The third house from the left is the owner of my favorite door (okay, I know that is pretty weird, but ’tis true).
Your task is to find another intersection of streets that rhyme. Sounds simple enough, but is it? Your find needs to be accompanied by a shot of your GPS and the street signs.
- Should there not be a street sign at the intersection to take a photograph of, please use a different intersection.
- Only one find per cacher
- Only log each intersection/street sign once, please
- Simple rhymes will work best; Main Street does not rhyme with Black Crane Road or West Train Lane.
- The intersection of First Street and First Avenue also do not rhyme. Let’s not push the envelope
- Include a photograph showing the street sign with your GPS
Multi-syllable words should rhyme on the majority of the syllables. Harrison and Jefferson, while rhyming on the final syllable, do not rhyme on the majority of the syllables, therefore, would not fit the spirit of this hunt.
Enjoy your hunt!
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Pachisi - 2022
- Super Bowl LVI - 2022
- Are you able to maintain respectful dialogue with someone who strongly disagrees with you? - 2022
- Wants - 2021
- My Familial Role - 2017
- Teaching vs. Babysitting - 2014
- Who Are You Calling an Idiot? - 2012
- What Is a Nuisance Property? - 2012
- Just Because Party - 2011
- Tomasello Cape May White - 2010
- An Effective Argument - 2009
- Nastiness - 2009
- Rocket's Red Glare - 2008
- They Just Don't Get It - 2008
- What Am I Listening to Now? - 2008
- Dude, I'm Getting a Dell - 2008
- Thinking About NJ's Presidential Primary - 2008
- Cache Ratings - 2007
- Customer Service - 2007
- She's Growing Up - 2005
- A Full Day of Terracaching - 2005
- Raccoon Ditch - 2004
- OOPS, I'm Lost?! - 2004