Today was spectacular!
Being on vacation, we slept in. Or at least we tried to. Beetle had other thoughts, but she was in a great mood and that would continue throughout the day. We had breakfast and my sister-in-law came over. The plan was for her and Gert to take Beetle swimming and I would go out to explore. They left and I changed gears. It was gorgeous and I decided to play shutterbug today.
After a quick visit to the post office, I decided to join the swimmers. Then it was off to walk downtown Millville. This is something I have become quite fond of. Today I nixed the geogolf course and worked on my self-designed course that cachers will see soon enough.
Stunning. Just stunning.
I put in seven kilometers and had a blast. I went nowhere I haven’t been dozens of times previously. But it doesn’t matter. It was perfect out. Today was the first perfect spring day of the year. We have had some nice days, but nothing quite as nice as today.
Most of my walk circled the Maurice River. I just love this. Today was a Red Cross walkathon and I saw the gray shirts for a while. But the walkers tuckered out long before I did.
The rest of the day was spent with family. Beetle dyed her first eggs this evening and had a blast. She did so well as she didn’t go to bed until two hours past her bedtime. She is so sweet.
Enjoy the photographs.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Beach Day - 2023
- Locked in Manumuskin - 2022
- Jersey Devil #48-Bonus Final - 2022
- Rays vs. White Sox - 2022
- How do you start rewriting your story when you feel overwhelmed and insecure about who you are and who you want to be? - 2022
- Traveling - 2022
- How do we overcome the loss and regret we feel after donating items so we don’t end up simply replacing them and repeating the cycle? - 2022
- New Kid (New Kid, #1) - 2021
- Tax Day - 2021
- Sagrada - 2020
- Ticket to Ride Playthrough - 2020
- Crack the Spine - 2019
- 50 Adventures: Make a Gaming System - 2019
- More Educational Leadership - 2018
- Bottoms Up - 2018
- 40 Years Left - 2017
- Best Friends 4ever - 2017
- The Green Box - 2017
- Eldora Overlook - 2017
- Waiting in Traffic… Trinity and Allison's first. - 2017
- Like Lakes or Ponds ? - 2017
- The Gus Memorial Geocache - 2017
- A Cache in Hand… - 2017
- End of the Trail…Almost - 2017
- Mom-Mom and Pop-Pops little house remembered - 2017
- West Creek Cemetery Cache - 2017
- An Easter Poem - 2015
- Smokey MacGregor - 2015
- National Volunteer Week - 2015
- Rechenka's Eggs - 2014
- It's Been a Day - 2014
- SRV & Jeff Beck - 2013
- Opening Day Ceremony - 2012
- Marlins vs. Phillies - 2011
- The Giving Tree - 2011
- Service Charges - 2010
- City Commission Health Insurance - 2010
- Not a Tea Drinker - 2009
- More Cowbell - 2008
- Feeling Proud - 2008
- New Jersey Tax Return - 2007
- Braves vs. Phillies - 2005
- Blue Ribbon Cache - 2004
- Pigs - 2004
- T-5 >Taming the Trail to Thompson's - 2004
- Saturn Rings - 2003
- Mansfield Township Community Park - 2003
- Rock The Cachebah - 2003
- Phillies vs. Braves - 2001
- Edie Brickell - 1989