I had solved this puzzle the night it was posted long ago. I was not searching South Jersey geocaches then. I am beginning to loosen up on that stance and decided to knock out some of these around here.
Union Lake is my home turf. This took me along a familiar road. I like it out here and have placed some caches of my own. 🙂 Thanks, Rob.
The puzzle was contrived, but at least it was straightforward. The cache was buried. I guess that is acceptable in these parts. Because of that, it took me a couple minutes to find. It certainly was in an obvious location.
I am beginning to log these things again to mark that I have been there.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Out of the Loop - 2022
- An Introduction Into the World of Whiskey - 2022
- A Child of God - 2021
- Sharing My Thinking - 2021
- When You're Gone - 2018
- 11.65 Miles in Belleplain - 2012
- There But for the Grace of God - 2011
- Little League - 2010
- Watch What He Does, Not What He Says - 2009
- Grand Slam - 2008
- Scoble Is Frustrating - 2008
- What Would Jesus Do? - 2008
- RK's Proclamation - 2007
- Delay - 2006
- Lost Again... - 2006
- I'm a Girl Watcher, I'm a Girl Watcher.. (2) - 2004
- I'm a Girl Watcher, I'm a Girl Watcher.. (1) - 2004
- Maple Island - 2004
- King of the Hill - 2004
- Room 14-A Newsletter - 1997