Planning for our trip to area produced a big list of coordinates to visit. Between shutterspots, terracaches, Markeronis, Navicaches, etc., I decided the only GC.com caches I would seek would most likely be virts with an exception or two.
It quickly became apparent that I was over-exuberant in what I thought could be done.
flowers22 wanted to head to Wichita and on our way out of town, she drove us here so I could get this one. It is an interesting cemetery. There are only about a dozen headstones or so, although there was an area where all the old broken stones were put together.
We found the needed information easily enough.
It is nice to visit these historic places.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Reality - 2022
- Burke Lake Park - 2021
- Jusef's Cache - 2021
- Lincoln A Photobiography - 2012
- Cerebral Codex - 2011
- Take a Hike - On the Blue & White Trail - 2011
- Batona Trial #1 - 2011
- Party Mix - 2010
- Roadside Chicken - 2009
- A Day in My Life - 2008
- Point Snobs - 2008
- "FF0000 Square" - 2008
- Millville Walking Tour - 2007
- My Yellow-Feathered Friend - 2007
- The Waitress - 2006
- Happy Birthday, Beetle - 2006
- Celebrating Beetle - 2006
- Whats up with those Crosses? - 2006
- Can’t buy a cup of Joe - 2006
- Shawnee Mission - 2006
- Albano Is Clueless - 2006
- Wichita Cache Run - 2006
- LIJ 1: Dead Batteries - 2005
- Today's Search for High Quality - 2005
- Riverview Cache - 2005
- Larchmont History #1 - 2005
- Exhausted - 2003
- MICKEY DEE'S CACHE - 2002
- Weird NJ: Got Milk? - 2002
- My First Lesson - 1993