Apparently, I am a reject . . . or more aptly put, my truck is.
My inspection was July. Nothing other than pure procrastination kept me from going through inspection before the afternoon of the last day. I waited about 65 minutes before they took me and at least 20 minutes for the process.
I should have gone earlier, but I needed to attend to something on the truck that would have failed it. I did that today, picked up the truck from the shop and drove right to the inspection station.
In the end, I got a rejected sticker. Sigh . . . it’s no biggy, though. My gas cap isn’t sealing properly so there is a leak of emissions. The guy told me to buy a new gas cap and all would be right with the world. I asked him when was best to come back through. Mid month it will be, although I’ll get the cap tomorrow.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Fresh Jersey White Peaches Added to the Rumtopf - 2022
- Where There Is a Will . . . - 2022
- Cedar Rose Vineyards - 2021
- Lot 6 - 2020
- VPL Summer Reading Challenge - 2020
- Why BlazeOn? - 2019
- Send a nice email to a company - 2014
- Spaghetti for Breakfast - 2012
- Tea Party - 2012
- Parvin Picnic with Friends - 2011
- Airport Loop - 2011
- Florida Bound - 2010
- Swimming in Poop . . . Literally - 2009
- Dot . . . Dot . . . Dot . . . Political Edition - 2009
- Homemade Pizza - 2009
- Family Swim - 2008
- Pub Quiz - 2008
- Cell Tower Disguised as a Tree - 2008
- Kugel Ball, Where Are You? - 2007
- Storming the Castle - 2007
- CRDA, Sun National Bank, and Bashaw Corruption - 2005
- One Man's Trash - 2005
- Old Windmill - 2005
- Be Careful! - 2005
- I AM TIRED... - 2004
- I-295 north "I Hate Micros" Micro - 2004
- The River with a View - 2004
- The Other NJ Beach (right off Rt. 295) - 2004
- www.wherespo.com - 2002
- Weymouth Ruins - 2002
- "So You Like To Hike?" - 2002
- Arrow @ The Dockyard - 1991