This geocache is now archived.
I have been a fan of the Human Clock for a few years now.
Your mission is to submit a photograph to the Human Clock and have it accepted. For this scavenger hunt, your GPSr must be present in the photograph that is accepted.
Once accepted, publish your log here.
* Include the time depicted in your photograph.
* Include the photograph that was accepted to the Human Clock.
* Links to photographs should remain active.
* Publish the coordinates the photograph was taken. Feel free to use the center of town if you do not want to disclose your home coordinates.
* Include the town and state (country) that accompanies the photograph so we know which photograph is yours at the Human Clock.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Paradise - 2022
- Micro Quest 4 - Write a Cinquain - 2021
- Unlimited Time, Unlimited Money - 2021
- Adventure Lab Day - 2020
- Ocean City Tour Adventure Lab Bonus - 2020
- The Music Man - 2012
- Changing My Perspective - 2012
- On Vacation - 2011
- Passing the Buck - 2011
- Recognition - 2010
- Millville Public Library, More Humor - 2009
- Airline Humor - 2008
- It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Back to School - 2007
- Edwards Disregards Constitution - 2007
- What Is a Geocache? - 2007
- Van Drew Loose with the Truth - 2007
- Federalism - 2007
- TOK's Ultrasound - 2006
- Doctored - 2006
- Grilled Peaches and Pork - 2005
- Where in the World? - 2004
- Foul Ball! - 2004