This was the first flag I sought and I struck out. 🙁 I knew going in that this one was going to be iffy. I got to within .72 kilometers, but the barbed wire stopped me.
This flag is located on the grounds of the Fairton Federal Prison Camp. While different from any camp I’ve been to, there did appear to be a cookout of sorts happening on the other side of the parking lot.
All the while we were there, Beetle kept calling out, “What’s here?”
I do not believe this flag is playable unless one is escorted by the feds or is incarcerated.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Have you ever felt regret after letting something go? - 2021
- Hat Trick#11-Another Cemetery Hide - 2020
- Take A Seat - 2020
- Autumn Has Arrived - 2011
- Dot . . . Dot . . .Dot . . . - 2011
- Millville Told to Pay the Bill - 2010
- Wednesday Light - 2008
- GeoVexilla - 2006
- VX01-ABIF: Faroe Islands - 2006
- VX01-ABLY: Bhutan - 2006
- VX01-ABIQ: Honduras - 2006
- The Taxman Cometh - 2006
- The Gray Lady Goes on the Record - 2005
- What Now? - 2005
- A Growth Spurt? - 2004
- Winning for Beetle - 2004
- Cubs vs. Braves - 2003
- Letterbox in the Pines - 2003
- They Paved Paradise....Put Up A Parking Lot - 2003
- Do Me a Favor, Open the Door, and Let 'Em In - 2003
- The Wasteland Vol. 3 - 1995
- Pondering Faith - 1992
- Sketches - 1989
- Boston! - 1987