It is my hope to have all my logs online at some point. It’s a daunting task with so many logs to add to the database. I occasionally add some from the past and once in a while, I’ll even add recent ones.
I used to have most of them online when this site was housed on an IIS server (circa 2003). As the data are stored in an Access database, that made it easier. I have not ported that database to MYSQL and my plans to do so have been placed on the “someday” list.
Frankly, it’s all I can do to get the caches logged into my database on a timely basis (just ask Gert) before I head out again without worrying about re-posting them elsewhere.
So, dear reader, not all (not even most or even a healthy portion) of my finds are listed here. Someday . . .
Also blogged on this date . . .
- What do you think are the benefits of being in a relationship? - 2022
- King Midas: The Golden Touch - 2021
- Up in Flames Micro Objective - Art - 50 - 2019
- Jelly - 2019
- Please Do Not Feed the Weirdo (Goosebumps SlappyWorld, #4) - 2019
- W&AT- 5&6 - Barley and Malt - 2018
- Ma's Old Fashion - 2018
- Tis The Season - 2018
- Thank You - 2018
- Stop on by - 2018
- Our other Sunday Geo meeting place - 2018
- Just log the DNF now - 2018
- 70's street Hockey - 2018
- Swing Batter - 2018
- Pat's Corner - 2018
- Folsom Fun - 2018
- Guardian of the River Revisited - 2018
- Swim at your own risk! - 2017
- Memorial Circle - 2015
- The Sign of Four (Sherlock Holmes, #2) - 2012
- Parvin Fun - 2011
- Gov. Christie's Twitterer-in-Chief - 2010
- Ash Wednesday - 2009
- Daily Roundup - 2008
- The Cricket in Times Square - 2008
- GeoFAQ - 2007
- Nana's 90th Birthday Party - 2006
- Squishy Coin - 2006
- Bubba's Inc. - 2006
- Famous Names - 2006
- I Did It My Way - 2006
- Choo, Chooooo - 2006
- Another Day Off from Day Care - 2005
- Motto to Live By - 2005