Disgraced former governor James McGreevey is back on the New Jersey payroll. McGreevey is teaching an ethics class at Kean University.
This is the governor that lied to two wives about his sexual orientation, lied to the people of New Jersey, had arguably the most corrupt administration ever, and ended up leaving office when he was called on all this. He wanted his gay-lover to be head of homeland security in New Jersey! That he didn’t leave until too late for the people of the state to elect someone to take his place shows that contrition is still a long way away.
And yes, with McGreevey being back on the public payroll, he is building up his publicly-funded pension.
What qualifications does McGreevey have to teach an ethics class? Mr. Christie, here’s something else for you to investigate.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Millville City Commission Work Session, 19 April 2022 - 2022
- Sakura - 2022
- New Hobby: Cocktails - 2022
- Henckel Chef's Knife - 2022
- Jersey Devil #25 - 2021
- Jersey Devil #26 - 2021
- Jersey Devil #27 - 2021
- Jersey Devil #28 - 2021
- Jersey Devil #29 - 2021
- Jersey Devil #30 - 2021
- Jersey Devil #31 - 2021
- Jersey Devil #34 - 2021
- Jersey Devil #65 - 2021
- Who'll Stop the Rain of Gun Fire? - 2021
- You Said This Would Be Fun: What makes a game good and how to make a good game - 2020
- Thank You - 2012
- I Am Not a Leader - 2012
- First Softball Game - 2010
- Dot . . . Dot . . . Dot . . . - 2010
- Defiance - 2009
- and Son - 2009
- A Case Against CNN - 2009
- Dot . . . Dot . . . Dot . . . - 2008
- Slate's Anti-Obama Spoof - 2008
- Line of the Day - 2008
- School Elections - 2008
- Happy Belated Birthday, Mr. Lehrer - 2008
- NJEA Needs a Clue - 2008
- AC Press Wrong to Excuse Corzine of Blame - 2007
- Spring Concert - 2006
- Full - 2006
- Mets vs. Phillies - 2005
- Happy School Board Voting Day - 2005
- Queen Goddess 'Nado the Great - 1995