I’ve been toying with the idea of re-installing a discussion board here. In the past I have had phpBB installed. Yet, I’ve been looking for a more innovative approach to this. I think I now have it: FriendFeed.
Yesterday I actually posted:
Why would someone have a room here on FF just for himself? Isn’t that what someone’s feed is already? I understand a subject-oriented room, but a room for John Smith, Robert Scoble, etc. seems redundant. How am I wrong?
I think I figured out why. Discussion, of course.
I created a room at FriendFeed named Wasteland. Longtime readers will recognize the name as the name of the very first site I had on the ‘Net (www.acy.digex.net/~wastelnd). That, dear reader, was 1994.
Anyhow, this room provides a simple discussion room. Sure, you need a FriendFeed account to comment, but you need one anyway. 🙂 It seems like this puts simplicity at the head of the line.
The room is available from the Discussion link on the menu above.
Let me know what you think.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Beyond My Comprehension - 2022
- U.S.Agent (2020-) #5 (of 5) - 2021
- U.S.Agent (2020-) #4 (of 5) - 2021
- U.S.Agent (2020-) #3 (of 5) - 2021
- U.S.Agent (2020-) #2 (of 5) - 2021
- Obsolete Giant - 2018
- Colonial Cache - 2018
- Family Smithville Trip - 2012
- Fat Jack's BBQ - 2012
- Remember When... - 2011
- I Know a Little . . . - 2011
- New Jersey's Clueless Senators - 2010
- Blind Justice - 2009
- ACLU Sues Schools to Make Certain Children Attend - 2008
- Memorial Day - 2008
- Cincinnati Pale Ale - 2007
- Flat Funded Budgets - 2006
- Haiku - 1996
- SAS Graduation - 1983