This is the kind of scavenger hunt I really enjoy. Several days ago I put the martini glass in the car so it would not be forgotten when we went to the beach today.
After spotting the culprits early in the day, other nefarious creatures kept me busy. But they were never too far out of range. I knew they had to be here somewhere. Who can hide on a beach? One’s tracks are there for all to find. So after calling for my Aston Martin, I took the sand to seek the evil doers.
As soon as I arrived I noticed it was cocktail hour. Ah, they can die another day. Young man, a martini if you will. Shaken, not stirred.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Christian Family - 2022
- Disappointment on Father's Day - 2022
- Celebrating Beetle's 17th Birthday - 2021
- Speak E-Z Installation - 2014
- Stuart Little - 2013
- I Learn Something New Every Day - 2011
- Devil After Dark - 2010
- Scalia's Platitudes - 2010
- 3rd Friday, June 2009 - 2009
- Sing It, Vince, Sing It!! - 2009
- Photobooth Flash Frenzy - 2008
- Fun in the Sun - 2008
- Tilt-A-Whirl - 2008
- My Day in Ocean City - 2008
- Love Of - 2008
- Da Big Fishys - 2008
- ZOLTAR - 2008
- Line of the Day - 2008
- What a Ride! - 2008
- Clinton Busts a Gut - 2007
- Long Time Gone - 2007
- Fun with Aunt Kim & Uncle Mike - 2006
- Meeting Aunt Patty & Cousin Parker - 2005
- Phillies vs. Pirates - 2001