This geocache is now archived.
One of my favorite restaurants in town is Jim’s Lunch. It’s a delicious greasy spoon. I drive by there everyday. They have a sandwich board out front announcing the day’s specials. When is the last time you saw calf’s liver on a sandwich board?
But like most places these days, Jim’s sandwich board is stationary. That is not what is sought.
Rather, look for a mobile sandwich board. You are looking for an authentic board draped over a person.
- Photographs should include your GPSr.
- Links to photographs should remain active.
- Publish the coordinates where the photograph was taken.
- Logs should be unique to this listing. Please do not use photographs and logs from other scavenger hunts/caches. A new entry and image is expected to log this.
- The honor system is in play here. The idea is for you to seek a new place for this hunt.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- History of the Filibuster - 2022
- Car Seat - 2022
- No Magic Bullet to Stop Wanting - 2022
- Spook Hill - 2021
- The Spot - 2021
- Jumpoff - 2021
- UofR Meridian - 2021
- Susan B Anthony - Virtual Reward - 2021
- Nate Who? - Virtual Reward - 2021
- A Few Slices of History on One Little Corner - 2021
- Virtual Reward - Eastman House Photo-Op - 2021
- RMSC Wherigo - 2021
- Wood Statue Tour - 2017
- Wildwood Boardwalk Fun - 2012
- The Toothless Wonder - 2010
- Happiness Is . . . - 2010
- Arby's - 2008
- Freedom Fries - 2008
- Cinderella Goes Shopping - 2008
- Dunk Tank - 2008
- Blackbeard, Feathersword & You - 2008
- We've Been Stimulated - 2008
- The Big Slide - 2007
- Constitutional Mandates & 800-Pound Gorillas - 2006
- Feelgood Legislation - 2006
- What Are the Five Greatest Concept Albums Ever? - 2005
- State Senator Asselta Should Resign - 2005
- Penny Lane - 2003
- PVC Prize - 2003
- Jackson Forest Gill Putman Park - 2003
- The Price of Freedom 1 - 2003
- Have a Great Adventure - 2003
- Eco-X-Treme - 2003
- Colliers Mills - Success? - 2003
- Colliers Mills - I hate Tom cache! - 2003
- XXXXXXbog Village cache - 2003
- Washout! - 2003
- Dead in Rochester - 1988
- 1-Year Old - 1966