Didn’t find it. It wasn’t for a lack of effort. We waited out the muggles who were at GZ. Once the Delaware passed they moved on and we began our search. I didn’t come up with anything.
Then I broke out the hint. That moved me away a little from where I was looking. I am sure I just missed it, but we searched rather thoroughly and came up with nothing. While this isn’t the dune, I felt very conspicuous searching where I was with the number of people passing. It was good to have my one-year-old there digging with me.
I am pretty certain I was at the spot the hint indicated. It seems unlikely it would be buried too deep after a few days. I don’t know what to think, but we’ll wait until someone else finds it b4 trekking back down here.
I have been coming here for decades. Used to be a place Dad and I would come and watch the ferries. Then it was a party place. Now I’m back with my son. Circle of life, or something to that effect I suppose.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Tease the Monkeys - 2021
- The Home Place: Memoirs of a Colored Man's Love Affair with Nature - 2021
- GCPC EPISODE 627 - August Cacher Coffee - 2020
- GHPCC - First Drive In Movie - 2020
- Cooper River Memorials Adventure Lab - 2020
- Small Town Libraries of Burlington County NJ - 2020
- Framptastic Voyage 49 - 2019
- Teacher of the Year - 2012
- Improving - 2012
- Personal Training - 2011
- Florida Tour - 2010
- Bird's Nest - 2010
- Focus - 2010
- Watershed - 2010
- Extinct? - 2010
- WOW! What a View - 2010
- Sunset - 2010
- Cash for Clunkers - 2009
- CHoPped - 2009
- Magazzu's PAC - 2009
- Albert Kelly's Definition of "Self-Sufficient" - 2009
- X Marks the Spot - 2008
- "That's Not Good!" - 2007
- Bad Cache Containers - 2007
- One More Chance! - 2007
- I Feel Lucky to Be Alive - 2006
- Inconsistencies Abound on Big Green - 2005
- Thundercrack - 2005
- Cup Match - 1991
- Pat Benatar - 1981