This geocache is now archived.
My childhood memories are replete with images of the ice cream man. Nightly during the summer the truck would make its rounds. We often were playing baseball in an empty lot in the neighborhood. Mr. Steger would come out and buy ice cream for all.
Later, Billy’s father purchased the truck. Whenever we were at his house, we raided the freezers. 🙂
It’s been a long time since I’ve enjoyed having the ice cream truck fill my caloric and temperature needs. Now with young children, I find the ice cream truck is now something we hail once in a while.
This scavenger hunt is to photograph a purchase at an ice cream truck.
- Photographs should include your GPSr.
- Links to photographs should remain active.
- Publish the coordinates where the photograph was taken.
- Logs should be unique to this listing. Please do not use photographs and logs from/for other scavenger hunts/caches. A new entry and image is expected to log this
- The honor system is in play here. The idea is for you to seek a new place for this hunt.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Hannibal, Missouri - 2022
- Clearing the Deck - 2021
- Marlins vs. Mets, Game 2 - 2020
- Batman Unwrapped: The Court of Owls - 2019
- Dog Days - 2012
- Easter Sunday - 2012
- Levoy Disappointment - 2012
- $652.01 - 2011
- We're Home! - 2010
- Welcome to New Jersey - 2010
- 19th Annual Downtown Car Show - 2009
- My Last Eight Minutes - 2009
- Weird - 2008
- I Feel Dirty - 2008
- Princess Camp - 2008
- Our Exciting Day - 2007
- Ack! - 2007
- FAIR, I Think Not - 2006
- A Time Out At Ben's Bench - 2005
- Totem Pole - 2005
- Where The Streets Have My Name - 2005
- Educate Yourselves - 2005
- Neil Young Tour Opener - 2000
- EPCOT - 1995