This geocache is now archived.
The Atlantic City boardwalk is replete with rolling chairs. These vehicles are exactly what they sound like: a chair/bench on wheels. The chair is pushed by someone. One pays a fee for the taxi service. These chairs are special in our house as it was in one of these I proposed to my wife.
There was a fabulous Seinfeld episode that featured a rickshaw. Kramer and Newman decided to run a rickshaw business. As expected, there are disastrous results of that decision.
Both of these are vehicles for hire that are human-powered. Your task for this scavenger hunt is to hire a human-powered vehicle and document the experience.
- Photographs should include the vehicle, your GPSr, and you in the vehicle for hire.
- A photograph of the person you hired is also requested.
- Links to photographs should remain active.
- Publish the coordinates where the photograph was taken.
- Logs should be unique to this listing. Please do not use photographs and logs from/for other scavenger hunts/caches. A new entry and image is expected to log this
- The honor system is in play here. The idea is for you to seek a new place for this hunt.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Caldwell University Open House - 2021
- Micro Quest 27: High Score - 2021
- It Makes Me Wonder - 2021
- Astros vs. Rays - 2020
- More South Jersey Railroad History - 2020
- Your Diagnosis - 2020
- Scout Outing - 2012
- Free Weights at the Gym - 2011
- Hayrides, Pumpkin Picking & Other Family Fun - 2010
- Off My Game - 2010
- Happy 63rd, Bobby - 2010
- Help Us Put Our Televisions on Our Home Network - 2010
- Soliciting 1st District Assembly Candidates - 2009
- Casinos - 2008
- You Can't Name a Success - 2008
- Fritz at Seven Months - 2007
- What Do You See? - 2007
- Imports and Exports - 2007
- It's Fewer - 2007
- The Real Van Drew - 2007
- NY Times Calls NJ Out - 2006
- Growin' Up - 2005
- Mystery Cache - 2005
- Jim's Lunch - 2005
- Mr. Coughy Needs to Go Away - 2004
- Dallas Airmotive - 2004
- Patty & Jeff's Wedding - 1982