One of my projects is to get my photographs organized. Organization is an interesting thing as sometimes one comes up with new parameters in the middle of the project that creates more work.
With my old account I had been geotagging my photographs via Picassa. It was cumbersome. When I re-launched this, I decided to forgo geotagging. But I futzed around with Flickr last night and came up with a much a simpler process. I looked at the counter: 3200 photographs. If I was going to change courses, sooner is better than later. I got to work.
Many many hours later, I have finished. I don’t know how useful this will be for down the road as Flickr does not save the coordinates in the exif file. Lord knows if I’ll be able to export those data at some future time. I hope. I hope.
Anyhow, with that behind me, I am ready to continue loading more photographs. It’s a seemingly neverending project.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Opting Out - 2021
- Do - 2020
- By the Pricking of My Thumbs (Tommy and Tuppence, #4) - 2019
- 1 Corinthians 1:3-9 - 2014
- Birthdays, Puppies & Brokedown - 2013
- What a Day! - 2013
- Pipe Organ - 2013
- Government Breakfast - 2012
- Fourth Grade Rats - 2012
- Land of The Freebies, Home of the Enslaved - 2011
- A Week Without Twitter - 2010
- Swimming On the Public Dime - 2010
- Dot . . . Dot . . . Dot . . . - 2010
- Bowing to Burger King - 2009
- Organization - 2008
- Pearl - 2007
- Cemetery Challenge #1 - 2007
- Cemetary Challenge #4 - 2007
- Korean Conflict/War Memorials - 2007
- Civil War Memorials - 2007
- Smiley - Not another Wal-Mart cache! - 2007
- Wildlife Encounters of the "Close Kind" - 2007
- Geared Up - 2006
- Whoosh! - 2006
- Grocery Shopping - 2005
- Stinky Feet - 2004
- 'Twas The Night Before Thanksgiving - 2004
- Merry Christmas - 2003
- Down South Jukin' - 2003
- Find the Solitude - 2003
- It's Elmer Fudd Season - 2003
- Reflection of Decision-Making Materials - 1998