While reading a story to my students today, we began discussing milking cows (it related to what we were reading). None of the students had ever milked one. I pronounced that everyone should have that experience. I recall doing so.
The following is a list of those things everyone should experience at least once in his lifetime.
- milk a cow
- ride a rollercoaster
- fly in an airplane
- gather eggs from the hens
- swim in an ocean
What experiences should be added to this list, dear reader?
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Field Day - 2022
- My Graduate - 2021
- City of Thieves - 2020
- Merit Pay - 2012
- I Am the Cheese - 2012
- Community Spirit - 2011
- Board of Elections Shenanigans - 2009
- Culling Through the Video COllection - 2009
- Payphones - 2008
- North American Road Trip - 2008
- Have you had your StarBucks Coffee Today? - 2008
- Harassed While Photographing - 2008
- Venuto's Old World Pizza - 2008
- What Does Datum Mean? - 2008
- From the Parasite - 2007
- Strawberries! - 2007
- Fun, Pools, and That Hat - 2006
- The Consequence of a Liberal Society - 2006
- Doctor Appointment - 2004
- Web Site is (Re)Born - 2004