Category: Carnegie Library Buildings
Recently this library was renovated and expanded by Richard Stockton College, the Casino Reinvestment Development Authority, and Atlantic City.
The library now offers courses through Richard Stockton College as well as a variety of events for the region.
The building was originally constructed in 1904 and given to Atlantic City by Andrew Carnegie. It was the Atlantic City Public Library until 1985 when it moved and abandoned this building.
The Sands Casino once stood across the street from this historic building.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- 13 The Musical - 2021
- What's in the Car? - 2021
- Angels vs. Rockies - 2020
- Jersey Devil #18 - 2020
- DOT . . . DOT . . . DOT . . . - 2019
- Mother - 2012
- Government Breakfast - 2012
- 10 Years - 2011
- Swim for Nicole - 2010
- eCache - 2010
- Salt Plains National Wildlife Refuge - 2010
- Centre Grove Public School - Millville, New Jersey - 2010
- Evans Bridge - 2010
- Cattlemen's Steakhouse - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA - 2010
- 1st Legislative District Assembly Forum - 2009
- eCache Endorsement - 2008
- We Don't Need No Education - 2008
- Our Cute Children - 2007
- A Liberal Arts Education - 2006
- Leadership? - 2005
- On Beards, Politics & Vows - 2005
- Bashaw Quits Jersey Shore Alliance - 2005
- Katz Speaks - 2005
- Next Oar - 2005
- Dead in Philly - 1988
- James Taylor - 1987