Category: Zippy the Pinhead Locations
The muffler man at Cowtown, a combination rodeo and flea market in Woodstown, NJ.
In classic Americana fashion, a muffler man stands guard at Cowtown in Woodstown, NJ along Rt. 40.
Cowtown is a destination here in South Jersey. Just minutes from the Delaware Memorial Bridge, each Saturday from Memorial Day to the end of June Cowtown sports a professional rodeo.
Not to be outdone, Cowtown also hosts a flea market weekly on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Please provide additional photos of the location. Add your own Zippyisms, if you would like, to your visit log.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- L.L. Bean Towel - 2021
- Jersey Devil #52 - 2020
- Desire - 2019
- Autumn Has Arrived - 2012
- Next Year - 2012
- Love Connection - 2011
- Deadbeat Dad - 2011
- Dot . . . Dot . . . Dot . . . - 2011
- The Gardener - 2011
- Head of the River - 2010
- Duffield's Farm Corn Maze - 2010
- Phillip Van Embden Dodges Questions About Public Financing of Levoy Theatre - 2009
- Millville City Commission, 15 September 2009 - 2009
- Fred Gets It! - 2008
- Eye-Spy, See The Airplane Fly! - 2006
- What Experience? - 2006
- Post a Picture of Yourself - 2006
- Obviously Not an Abbott District - 2005
- McGreevey's Coming Out Party - 2005
- Corzine . . . Out of Touch - 2005
- Sunrise Sunset - 2003
- Lighthouse Gardens - 2003