Category: Outdoor Mazes
Duffield’s Farm in Sewell, NJ is the place for fall fun in South Jersey.
Each year Duffield’s Farm cuts a corn maze to accompany its fall festival activities. Hayrides, apple picking, scarecrow making, etc. are all available here.
It is a destination for families from all over.
Duffield’s also has a market on the premises. The finest fruits and vegetables are available. Of course, they also have a bakery. Yum! The apple-cider doughnuts are heavenly.
The corn maze is pretty good. It is large and has plenty of twists and turns. It is not a follow-through; you will have to work at it to get out.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- L.L. Bean Towel - 2021
- Jersey Devil #52 - 2020
- Desire - 2019
- Autumn Has Arrived - 2012
- Next Year - 2012
- Love Connection - 2011
- Deadbeat Dad - 2011
- Dot . . . Dot . . . Dot . . . - 2011
- The Gardener - 2011
- Head of the River - 2010
- Cowtown - Sunday Strip - Woodstown, NJ - 2010
- Phillip Van Embden Dodges Questions About Public Financing of Levoy Theatre - 2009
- Millville City Commission, 15 September 2009 - 2009
- Fred Gets It! - 2008
- Eye-Spy, See The Airplane Fly! - 2006
- What Experience? - 2006
- Post a Picture of Yourself - 2006
- Obviously Not an Abbott District - 2005
- McGreevey's Coming Out Party - 2005
- Corzine . . . Out of Touch - 2005
- Sunrise Sunset - 2003
- Lighthouse Gardens - 2003