Category: Amusement Parks
Mariner’s Landing Pier is located on Wildwood, NJ boardwalk at Schellenger Avenue.
Mariner’s Landing is part of the Morey’s Pier kingdom. The four-pier complex has been New Jersey’s #1 beach.
Mariner’s Landing is divided into three sections. Up front are the carnival games and children’s rides. The middle section sports the adult rides. The back of the pier is home to Raging Waters, a waterpark.
The Sea Serpent was the first boomerang roller coaster to operate in the United States. It is also the second oldest in the world. The pier’s Ferris wheel is the tallest on the east coast.
Tickets purchased here can be used on any of Morey’s Piers. There are also combination passes for rides and the waterpark.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Once On This Island - 2021
- 30th Downtown Millville Car Show - 2021
- Platypus Hydration Bladder - 2021
- Jersey Devil #14 - 2020
- NJEA Calendar Delivered - 2018
- 245 - 2011
- Personal Training - 2011
- Solar Powered Trash Can - Philadelphia, PA - 2010
- Palace of Depression - Vineland, NJ - 2010
- Atlantic County Public Library - Mays Landing, NJ - 2010
- Confident - 2010
- Hardee's - Warrenton Road - Falmouth, VA - 2010
- Balic Winery - 2010
- John W. Underhill Fountain - 2010
- South Jersey Guide - 2010
- Fun at Pagluighi Park - 2009
- Oh, Todd - 2008
- More NJ Corruption - 2006
- Cape May County Zoo - 2005
- Time for a Non-High Quality Cache to Go Away - 2005
- Bashaw's Favoritism - 2005
- No ped x-ing - 2005
- Beaver Hunt - 2005
- Animal Lovers: "It's All Happening At... - 2005
- Dissed Again - 2005
- Neil Young & Crazy Horse - 1986