Category: Elevated Everyday Objects
Located on the world-famous Wildwood Boardwalk, the Route 66 restaurant sport this elevated classic car.
2700 Boardwalk, Wildwood, Route 66 is a 50s-themed diner. Waitresses wear poodle skirts. Food is typical burgers, etc. Fun place to dine to get out of the sun.
Wildwood, NJ USA
To log a Visit, please include your own photograph of the object or location, along with your comments about what the heck you’re doing taking a picture of that!
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Micro Quest 17- Continuous Line - 2021
- Micro Quest 16- Pet Portrait - 2021
- Micro Quest 11- No Peeking - 2021
- Winter Gloves - 2021
- Twins vs. Cubs - 2020
- Pandemic During the Pandemic - 2020
- Jersey Devil #16 - 2020
- How I Became a Pirate - 2019
- Landmarks - 2012
- Ponzi Scheme? - 2011
- Butterfly Release - 2010
- The Dinner Party - 2010
- Atlantic County Park Smokey - Estell Manor, NJ - 2010
- Sea Mist - Cape May, NJ - 2010
- Atlantic County 666 - Estell Manor, NJ - 2010
- Polling Place Photography - 2009
- Magazzu's Politics - 2009
- Divorce Is Pending - 2009
- God Blessed Gianna Jessen - 2008
- Oh My: Talk Like a Pirate Day - 2008
- All That You Can't Leave Behind - 2007
- Homestead Slippage - 2007
- Six of One . . . - 2006
- Right Hand, Mee the Left - 2006
- Riverview - 2005
- Bootleg Tape List - 1992
- Pep Talk? - 1989