Category: Picture Perfect Postcards
Sea Mist in America’s Oldest Seaside Resort, Cape May, NJ.
The Sea Mist stands proudly on Beach Drive in Cape May overlooking the beach and Atlantic Ocean. It is located between Jefferson and Queen Streets.
The cupola is lighted different colors at night.
It is said this is Cape May’s most photographed house. I grew up within view of this Victorian treasure.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Micro Quest 17- Continuous Line - 2021
- Micro Quest 16- Pet Portrait - 2021
- Micro Quest 11- No Peeking - 2021
- Winter Gloves - 2021
- Twins vs. Cubs - 2020
- Pandemic During the Pandemic - 2020
- Jersey Devil #16 - 2020
- How I Became a Pirate - 2019
- Landmarks - 2012
- Ponzi Scheme? - 2011
- Butterfly Release - 2010
- The Dinner Party - 2010
- Atlantic County Park Smokey - Estell Manor, NJ - 2010
- Route 66 Vehicle - Wildwood, NJ - 2010
- Atlantic County 666 - Estell Manor, NJ - 2010
- Polling Place Photography - 2009
- Magazzu's Politics - 2009
- Divorce Is Pending - 2009
- God Blessed Gianna Jessen - 2008
- Oh My: Talk Like a Pirate Day - 2008
- All That You Can't Leave Behind - 2007
- Homestead Slippage - 2007
- Six of One . . . - 2006
- Right Hand, Mee the Left - 2006
- Riverview - 2005
- Bootleg Tape List - 1992
- Pep Talk? - 1989