I want an air conditionerBob Seger, U.M.C.
Cottage on the river
And all the money I can see
So focused on the material. Breathe deep. It’s the journey.
I wanna drive a Lincoln
Spend my evenings drinking
The very best burgandy
August West is no hero. Neil Young’s Lincoln is not for the common folk. Daydream large, but the bill collector is your drug of reality. Bobos make your feet feel fine.
An office in the city
Who’ll take dictation on my knee
Really? The dream contains adultery? Who are you, the Coward? There’s Oliver Wendell Douglas over there. Go talk to him, son.
I wanna be a lawyer
Doctor or professor
A member of the UMC
The grass ain’t always greener. Find yourself. Be you, not some conglomerate. You’ll need to defend your actions. Julias don’t always show up, and the right side is taken. Peter is known to be difficult.
Are you ready?
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Manhattan - 2022
- Systems - 2022
- Anyone struggle with paper clutter in the home? What system do you use to manage it? - 2022
- Eagle Manor -- Dix WMA - 2015
- Occupy Insanity - 2012
- Cache of Willow Oak - 2011
- Vineland's School Budget - 2010
- Millville Harley-Davidson Closes - 2010
- The Credit Crisis Explained - 2009
- Millville Interchanges - 2009
- Another Groundspeak Inconsistency - 2007
- Public Employee Medical Benefits - 2006
- Let's Hear It - 2005
- Poor Beetle - 2005
- Who Is Eugene Simonet? - 2005
- Is This Photograh Really You? - 2005
- Frolickin - 2005
- Rewards - 2003
- Don't Bug Me - 2003
- The Darkest Spot In South Jersey - 2003
- Oh Kathleen, I'll hop for you! - 2003
- Shore Stuff - 2003
- Happy Belleplain Campers - 2003
- April Showers Bring May Flowers - 2003
- Know Your Boundaries - 2003
- The Lake Nummy Snake - 2003
- Spring Picnic - 2003
- The Bones of Tom Neigel - 2003
- Postcards & Travel Bugs - 2003
- Don't Even Think About It! - 2003
- "Frolickin" Around Kalker's Pond - 2003
- Rockies vs. Phillies - 2001
- Hottie - 1989
- Brooks' Market - 1989
- First of Spring - 1989
- East Fest - 1986