Burn out. Others would laugh. It’s purely based on the fact that there is a known end. Without that, the cycle would continue and this would not be what it is. All because of the agrarian society a century ago. Bill told me to check out the calendar. Lazy. I just heard of another who plays games at work. Give me a break.
It’s like a marriage, I suppose. I’m done. Two-faced. Connected. Wrong. Just plain wrong. Cannot speak, apparently. But the stank ain’t there, right? Bah! Queen Jane. I’m employing hibernation; it’s the man’s defense. Tired. Don’t even want to tee off; just want to go away. Roxie, my love!
Take it easy . . . it is more comfortable overall. It’s just that there are 22 left. Then a holiday. Refresh. I’ll burn out, then fade away. TO, baby. TO. No rust here. Pump it up. Boo ain’t got nothin’ on me. 😛 Conjuring Tim Allen!
Move over Arnie, there’s a new sheriff in town. Burning down the house . . .
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Angel Face - 2022
- Bob and Jack: A Boy and His Yak - 2021
- Bent & Wiggle - 2021
- Goodbye, Things: The New Japanese Minimalism - 2020
- 🦃 Turkey Point 🦃 - 2020
- b̻̔r̥̫̓̅o̽͜k̢͐e̜͓̳̻̬͆̑̀͗̾ņ̞̻͍̲̋̅̄̎̕ concrete - 2020
- Keeper by the Dozen - 2020
- 8th Grade Semi-Formal - 2018
- Mayor Shannon Is Wrong in Criticism - 2012
- Back to Nature - 2011
- Motorcycle Mama - 2010
- Send in the Clowns - 2009
- The Circus Is Coming to Town - 2009
- Playing with Timmy - 2008
- What Am I Listening to Now? - 2008
- Dot . . . Dot . . . Dot . . . - 2007
- Getting Back to Normal - 2005
- Sunday, 18 May 2003 - 2003
- Cardinals vs. Phillies - 2001
- Atlantic Community College - 1993