- glass hammer
- furry coffee cup
- preppy redneck
- jelly omelette
- trusted politician
- SH0135 should have been.
Vivid memories of what I am rather certain never happened. Hunter? Are you here? Insanity without him. It’s akin to blowing chunks at Star of the Sea. Reason left on da cart. Ha!
Fuzzy bunny slippers . . . not that I had any. Tie-dyes and torn jeans. Comfy.
No rain, but would not matter. Always liked, never purchased. Still available; just not used much around here. More memories without mirrors. It can happen! CMCH!
I should have followed Frost. Well, I did, I suppose, but in the wrong part of town. Must’ve been Camden. Dealt with Harleigh today. Almost famous, again. ABB boxed set. Derek @ the Tin Angel. Who’s got my miracle?
Chiggers and poison ivy do not mix. Experience speaks.
Change for the sake of change is misguided. In the end though, hardly matters. I missed my button.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Too Much - 2022
- Berlin Cemetery - 2021
- S. Perce Cemetery Mystery - 2021
- Lakeland Cemetery - 2021
- They All Had Dreams - 2021
- A Walk at the Wenonah Cemetery Association - 2021
- FUMC Cemetery Cache - 2021
- St John's Cemetery-BYC#111 - 2021
- What Kind of Cemetery? - 2021
- Test of Fire - 2012
- Little Wayfarer Pitstop - 2011
- Southbend - 2011
- A Peaceful Easy Feeling - 2011
- Show Me The Way - 2011
- Dead End? - 2011
- Patchwork - 2010
- Poor Reporting - 2009
- Rain On Me - 2008
- On Doctor's Orders - 2008
- Sunday Morning Paddle @ Thompson's Beach - 2007
- Mob Mentality - 2006
- GeoCarnival 8 Is Late - 2006
- Wiki - 2005
- Right of Way - 2003