Beach in Maine. Lamb’s wool. Yellow-checkered Bermudas. Seals frolicking in the surf. Who took it? Michael? Bev?
It’s like reading a fictional novel written in your own name. It’s been etched as a story; narrative elements known, conclusion the same each time. No life, merely images.
Blue and white striped rugby. Smiles. Love. East Fest. Rat! Singing American Pie to an audience that could appreciate my talents. Smile returned just now. Irie.
I’m the ten o’clock scholar in this tale; the tragic anti-hero. Of course. Never Newman. Stepping stone. Joss Stone is singing with Mick Jagger. Piece of My Heart absolutely rocked. New.
Deep down in your heart I guess you know that it ain’t rightJerry Ragovoy and Bert Berns, Piece of My Heart
Sure, but it is the one time I was proud of me. Once.
Yet there you are. Why now? Twenty gone. But oh, o’la soca. Hey Pocky Way for us me. Cheers, Alphonsus! May the Lord bless your soul. Tuppence, go away.
I should load the frames.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Too Much - 2022
- Berlin Cemetery - 2021
- S. Perce Cemetery Mystery - 2021
- Lakeland Cemetery - 2021
- They All Had Dreams - 2021
- A Walk at the Wenonah Cemetery Association - 2021
- FUMC Cemetery Cache - 2021
- St John's Cemetery-BYC#111 - 2021
- What Kind of Cemetery? - 2021
- Test of Fire - 2012
- Southbend - 2011
- Convergence - 2011
- A Peaceful Easy Feeling - 2011
- Show Me The Way - 2011
- Dead End? - 2011
- Patchwork - 2010
- Poor Reporting - 2009
- Rain On Me - 2008
- On Doctor's Orders - 2008
- Sunday Morning Paddle @ Thompson's Beach - 2007
- Mob Mentality - 2006
- GeoCarnival 8 Is Late - 2006
- Wiki - 2005
- Right of Way - 2003