I wonder how you’re feelingPeter Frampton, Show Me the Way
There’s ringing in my ears
And no one to relate to ‘cept the sea
Golf balls. Kramer. Long hikes. Solo, but there were times. Some good ones. Gone. Long time gone.
Where have you gone? Wasn’t there Ethel? What happened? I didn’t understand the cell phone call. Static. Rambling. Surprised!
But I’m just a soul whose intentions are goodBennie Benjamin, Horace Ott and Sol Marcus, Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood
Of course. Only agree with half of what he says. Remember? Still . . . no support. No biggy. Adults.
Why did it end? Things weren’t the same. Stood up. Left at the alter. Shunned. Hurt. Again, no biggy. Moved on. It just seems odd. Then again, things happened.
Sides. There were sides. Sides build fences. Fences protect. Fences exclude.
Yeah, I wonder if I’m dreamingPeter Frampton, Show Me the Way
I feel so unashamed
But everyone has something to atone for. Waving my hand. The number is the same. Fridge is running fine, just so you know.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Too Much - 2022
- Berlin Cemetery - 2021
- S. Perce Cemetery Mystery - 2021
- Lakeland Cemetery - 2021
- They All Had Dreams - 2021
- A Walk at the Wenonah Cemetery Association - 2021
- FUMC Cemetery Cache - 2021
- St John's Cemetery-BYC#111 - 2021
- What Kind of Cemetery? - 2021
- Test of Fire - 2012
- Little Wayfarer Pitstop - 2011
- Southbend - 2011
- Convergence - 2011
- A Peaceful Easy Feeling - 2011
- Dead End? - 2011
- Patchwork - 2010
- Poor Reporting - 2009
- Rain On Me - 2008
- On Doctor's Orders - 2008
- Sunday Morning Paddle @ Thompson's Beach - 2007
- Mob Mentality - 2006
- GeoCarnival 8 Is Late - 2006
- Wiki - 2005
- Right of Way - 2003