Riding along in a jetliner. Stewardess. Blue. I got my wings and I can fly away. I didn’t know Roxie then. 1968. Catch me if you can. The whirl of the police siren; pulled us over. Train tracks, I recall. Ah, memories of East Texas . . .
Memories are even black and white. Individual shots, like photographs. Christmas morning. I still have Teddy, but he was not velveteen.
Looking back and asking myselfMichelle Shocked, Memories of East Texas
‘What the hell’d you let them break your spirit for?’
Sometimes I Ocean Spray, I suppose. Derailed. Blue Comet. An eppysoda. Moved the dang dinosaur, no one can see it, but it racks up! Buttercups and honeysuckle at the Tourisons. The oyster cracker lady . . . it’s there buried among 70,000, if you care. Got something else on my mind.
Shunned. Carnivals, weekends, interviews. Excuses. Always innocent. Bitter to a fault. History builds behavior change. She keeps me balanced; forest, trees. Pushing on, starting to feel the clock. Worries bollix. We hum along efficiently in this car, thankyouverymuch.
Same thing in Woodley Park. Need new attraction. So much. Let’s take a ride. Spontaneity. Difficult. Only crackers. Bathroom. Different interests. Nevermind. Jamaica come she will, with all due respect to Edie’s man.
A hunting we will go . . . shoot.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Jayanti Tamm - 2023
- Mixed Martial Arts for Jesus Christ - 2023
- The Lion and the Elephant - 2023
- Regrets - 2023
- Tiki Wednesday - 2022
- Insight - 2022
- Priorities - 2021
- Captain Marvel - 2019
- Fowl Play Micro Objective - Media - 50 - 2019
- On The Menu - DIY - 300 - 2019
- Are you Missing the NJ Delorme Grid 66? - 2019
- Still Organizing - 2019
- Onomatopoeia - 2018
- The Whipping Boy - 2018
- Daredevil (1964-1998) #9 - 2018
- Walt Whitman: Words for America - 2018
- Daredevil (1964-1998) #8 - 2018
- The Astonishing Ant-Man (2015-) #6 - 2017
- The Astonishing Ant-Man (2015-) #5 - 2017
- The Astonishing Ant-Man (2015-) #4 - 2017
- The Astonishing Ant-Man (2015-) #3 - 2017
- The Astonishing Ant-Man (2015-) #2 - 2017
- The Astonishing Ant-Man (2015-) #1 - 2017
- I Hate Image - Free Comic Book Day 2017 - 2017
- What Now? - 2017
- Dot . . . Dot . . . Dot . . . - 2016
- Oh My: Learning to be Quiet in Public - 2015
- Where can it be now? (2) - 2015
- When All Else Fails, Slander the Opponent - 2015
- 1 Peter 3:15-18 - 2014
- Voting for Best Qualified - 2014
- They Came From Center Field - 2013
- The End - 2013
- The Penultimate Peril - 2013
- Make the Most of Your Second Chance: A Noble Perspective - 2012
- Pizzalanche - 2012
- And I'm the Negative One? - 2010
- Miserable - 2010
- Undermining Authority - 2010
- Going to the Theatre, Politically Speaking - 2010
- Thank You - 2009
- FriendFeed - 2008
- Live from Mars - 2008
- Rumbling - 2007
- Perceptions of TC.com - 2005