Charlie Sheen has nothing on me today!
I love caption contests. I’ve participated in them for years. The last few have seen me marvel at the Wizbang folks. Each Friday they take a current events photograph and post it for their readers to comment on. I have theories as to why the same folks seem to win these things.
This week it was my turn. Woo hoo!
For me, it was an easy photograph to caption, but I am pretty certain others would have written the same thing. Indeed, the first ones are usually the winning ones.
Sorry Charlie, this week I am WINNING.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Habits Are Deep - 2021
- Halloween Decorations - 2021
- Dot . . . Dot . . . Dot . . . - 2021
- The Two Shall Become One - 2021
- Should you keep credit cards or cancel them after you pay them off? - 2021
- Charlotte! - 2020
- I See a Resemblance - 2010
- Decluttering & Efficiency - 2010
- ...they shared to the full... - 2009
- Propaganda? - 2009
- A Gift For You at Corson Park - 2008
- D.O.A. - 2008
- Efficiency - 2005
- A Difference in MCE - 2005
- Wrapped Around Her Finger - 2004
- Much Ado About Nothing - 2004
- Rainy Saturday - 2004
- Electoral College: Colorado & Michigan - 2004
- Letterbox in the Pines - 2003
- Sunrise Sunset - 2003
- The Last Circle in South Joisey!!! - 2003
- Find the key, take my 63 Corvair home. Really. - 2003
- Puppy Walk - 2003
- Come to Palmyra - Horse Face - 2003
- #1 Riverwinds Peninsula - 2003
- Ode to Rippietoe - 2003
- The Wasteland - 1986