My rating: 4 of 5 stars
This is one of Gert’s favorites. She is the one who introduced me to this book. Indeed, it is a good one.
The photographs are splendid!
The animals notice a stranger in the woods. They talk it over as to who will approach the stranger. Eventually the buck greets the stranger. Ah, but who is the stranger?
The sentences structure in this book is outstanding. A nice book to use with students as declarative, interrogative, imperative, and exclamatory sentences are all present.
The ending reveals that children can be clever. 🙂 Yes, I like the book.
View all my reviews
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Bullet Journals - 2021
- Geocaching Map Candles - 2020
- Anti-Capitalistic Or Nonsensical? - 2020
- Rocks and Books - 2020
- Jan's Angels in the Outfield - 2020
- Partners in Crime - 2019
- Christmas Eve - 2012
- Big Jim Quinn - 2012
- Christmas Eve Party - 2011
- The Big Buck Adventure - 2011
- The Lorax - 2011
- Raggedy Ann: A Thank You, Please, and I Love You Book - 2011
- Fire on the Mountain - 2011
- Christmas Party! - 2010
- The Best Party Eva - 2009
- The Children Are Ready - 2009
- Preparing for Santa - 2008
- A Party for the Elves - 2007
- Yes, Virginia, There Is a Santa Claus - 2006
- Christmas Eve - 2005
- Another Brick in the Wall - 2004
- Black and White Micro 2008 - 2004
- 'Twas the Night Before Christmas - 2000