There’s a new mountain bike trail created at Belleplain State Forest. I don’t think it is quite finished yet, and there are no maps. Yet, it is there. I rode down today to ride it. It kicked my butt.
While there are no inclines (we live on a plain), the tight turns drained me. I think I am suffering from low-carb flu anyhow. About halfway through this, I was beaten. I finally decided to abandon the trail. I did that when I was switching back on what I had already done. I am not quite certain how the back was supposed to go, but I hit the roads.
Technically, I am pretty certain I added more distance, but I improved my time. This took a lot longer that I expected and I had to get back home for an event. And my butt had been kicked sufficiently.
I’ll ride this again. I need to build my stamina.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Out of the Loop - 2022
- An Introduction Into the World of Whiskey - 2022
- A Child of God - 2021
- Sharing My Thinking - 2021
- When You're Gone - 2018
- There But for the Grace of God - 2011
- Little League - 2010
- Watch What He Does, Not What He Says - 2009
- Grand Slam - 2008
- Scoble Is Frustrating - 2008
- What Would Jesus Do? - 2008
- RK's Proclamation - 2007
- Delay - 2006
- Lava-Rock; Union Hill - 2006
- Lost Again... - 2006
- I'm a Girl Watcher, I'm a Girl Watcher.. (2) - 2004
- I'm a Girl Watcher, I'm a Girl Watcher.. (1) - 2004
- Maple Island - 2004
- King of the Hill - 2004
- Room 14-A Newsletter - 1997