I e-mailed Richard Kretschmer about some Toastmasters stuff last week. He has yet to reply.
This evening I sent him three e-mails. One was a generic post that I sent to all Speak E-Z members about updating their profile and signing up for roles. The second was a very specific question that only he and/or the President can answer. The third was a personlly-addressed e-mail asking him to complete the bylaws.
I noticed that Richard logged onto the site within a few minutes of the last e-mail. He signed up to speak at the next meeting. It’s nearly an hour later and not an e-mail from him.
Yup, I’ll be leading alone this year. Bruce will be clueless, Richard is detached, Ginna, I suspect will shy away from a role. Lochner is out. This is going to be a skimpy slate of officers. That I am the main one of the slate is telling, isn’t it?
I’ll do it my way.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Defective Child - 2022
- Choices - 2021
- AHOME Bites the Dust - 2012
- CompleteCare Is Completely Clueless - 2012
- The Astonishing Secret of Awesome Man - 2012
- The Crews First Cache - 2011
- Margaritaville - 2011
- First They Came . . . - 2010
- Millionaires, Taxes & Reform - 2010
- The Mundane - 2010
- When I Paint My Masterpiece - 2009
- Line of the Day - 2008
- Bayshore Heritage Byway - 2008
- Jeff Van Drew Disappoints Children - 2008
- Odious - 2007
- Van Drew Speak - 2006
- Tuesday, 20 May 2003 - 2003
- EastSide Blues - 2003
- Mosquitoland - 2003
- Cardinals vs. Phillies Again - 2001