39.430783 -74.65095 (disguised)
What a wonderful day!
Began at #1 and finished at #60. It was at #31 that the new letterbox hybrids began. I joined up with the CITO Crew at this point to join in the fun. I was lagging behind just a bit as I got my bearings on the new coordinates. Walked Rocky (the mountain bike) for the next four-plus miles through good conversation, re-connecting with geocachers, meeting new cachers, putting faces to names I see in the logs, laughs, and hail. Loved this day from beginning to end.
Thank you so very much for all the work that went in setting this up; I very much appreciate it.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Less Think, More Be - 2022
- Constant Craving - 2022
- Won't you help me share my load? - 2022
- What’s the thing you’re most satisfied with? - 2022
- Finding Dorothy - 2021
- Funny, You Don't Look Autistic: A Comedian's Guide to Life on the Spectrum - 2020
- You've Got Mail 60 - 2018
- You've Got Mail 01 - 2018
- Superheros - 2017
- The Cost of Education - 2016
- Blackberries in the Dark - 2012
- It's Time to Call 911: What to Do in an Emergency - 2012
- VPS Art Show - 2011
- My Ear's Healthcare Plan - 2010
- Hi - 2010
- A Spring Hike - 2009
- VX25-TYYT: Dominica - 2009
- Spaghetti Carbonara - 2008
- On Being FTF - 2007
- The Franklinville Inn - 2006
- Indian Mills, Markers, Caches, a Batona Hike - 2006
- Jersey Devil's Nest - 2006
- Out for a Walk - 2005
- 853 7359 B TIDAL - 2005
- Second Dead Show - 1986