First State Adventure Tour (aka Return to the Formidable Years)
Back in Jersey after a big day in Delaware (and a little in Maryland). I had just found the virtual in New Castle and thought, “Why not go get a couple more on the way home?” So, I pointed the vehicle this way and negotiated down toward Fort Mott.
Lovely area. Really beautiful. I suppose things were different in the old days as I can’t imagine this being useful here. I gather there was a lot less growth between here and “there” then.
Thank you for the interesting history lesson. Message has been sent with the required information.
Thank you kindly for listing this for me to see today; I appreciate it.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Beyond My Comprehension - 2022
- U.S.Agent (2020-) #5 (of 5) - 2021
- U.S.Agent (2020-) #4 (of 5) - 2021
- U.S.Agent (2020-) #3 (of 5) - 2021
- U.S.Agent (2020-) #2 (of 5) - 2021
- Colonial Cache - 2018
- Family Smithville Trip - 2012
- Fat Jack's BBQ - 2012
- Remember When... - 2011
- I Know a Little . . . - 2011
- New Jersey's Clueless Senators - 2010
- Blind Justice - 2009
- FriendFeed Discussion - 2008
- ACLU Sues Schools to Make Certain Children Attend - 2008
- Memorial Day - 2008
- Cincinnati Pale Ale - 2007
- Flat Funded Budgets - 2006
- Haiku - 1996
- SAS Graduation - 1983