Did he doubt or did he try?
Answers aplenty in the bye and bye
Talk about your plenty and talk about your ills
One man gathers what another man spills
Robert Hunter, St. Stephen
One’s life is rendered insignificant in the end. The dash on a gravestone between the birth and death dates represents everything you’ve done. Birth and death hail supreme in comparison.
Because of that, I thought not of the past nor for what is ahead. Rather, I desired my present to be this, and so it was.
Thank you. You provided the thing I wanted at the time I wanted it. Kind of neat how that worked out.
That a blue dot (aka Patricia Bowman) disappeared, well, that is my chi aligning, I suppose.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Angel Face - 2022
- Bob and Jack: A Boy and His Yak - 2021
- Bent & Wiggle - 2021
- Goodbye, Things: The New Japanese Minimalism - 2020
- 🦃 Turkey Point 🦃 - 2020
- b̻̔r̥̫̓̅o̽͜k̢͐e̜͓̳̻̬͆̑̀͗̾ņ̞̻͍̲̋̅̄̎̕ concrete - 2020
- 8th Grade Semi-Formal - 2018
- Mayor Shannon Is Wrong in Criticism - 2012
- Back to Nature - 2011
- All Mixed Up - 2011
- Motorcycle Mama - 2010
- Send in the Clowns - 2009
- The Circus Is Coming to Town - 2009
- Playing with Timmy - 2008
- What Am I Listening to Now? - 2008
- Dot . . . Dot . . . Dot . . . - 2007
- Getting Back to Normal - 2005
- Sunday, 18 May 2003 - 2003
- Cardinals vs. Phillies - 2001
- Atlantic Community College - 1993