Oh, this one was a struggle. We got in and figured out what we needed to do without trouble. Our problem is that none of us were successful in executing what needed to be done. We tried. We failed. We tried again. We failed again. Over and and over we went. We just could not get the rhythm.
Disappointed we left for a beverage break.
We made use of the hint/help provided at the cache. Other than verifying that we were trying the correct thing, I don’t know if there was anything new for us, but I do believe we had confidence now. Back we went and after a few more attempts, were so glad when the geocache released. Success! Woo hoo!
This is one we just struggled to do the way it needed to be done. Love the mechanism!
Thank you for the struggle (and the help); I truly appreciate it.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Flat Surfaces - 2021
- Elmhurst U. Arboretum - 2020
- The Arboretum at Elmhurst University Adventure Lab - 2020
- Wired #14 - Who's the One? - 2020
- Wired #10 - Turn, Turn, Turn... - 2020
- What's taking you so long? - 2020
- Heard of Bison? - 2020
- Wired #09 - Star Wires ( needs 3xAA batteries) - 2020
- Wee Corner Crib - 2020
- A Cache of Many Colors - 2020
- Wired #11 - Scales - 2020
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer - 2019
- Beauty & The Beast - 2011
- Warrior Dash - 2011
- Hollywood Studios - 2011
- Too Big to Fail - 2010
- Noise Ordinance Tabled - 2010
- NJ Auto Insurance Screws Law Abiders - 2009
- New Jersey's Open Space - 2009
- Post Office Delivers Luaghable Analysis - 2009
- Leaning on the Lampost - 2008
- The Not So Wild Kingdom - 2008
- Do It Yourself Revived... - 2008
- Cinderella Goes Shopping - 2008
- I Love a Parade - 2008
- 123 Sesame Street - 2008
- Double the Birthday Fun - 2007
- Friend - 2006
- Spencer Leaves SCC - 2005
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS - 2005
- Yeah, Life Is Happening - 2004