I was at this park and still had time before the event, so I decided to check this out.
Coordinates were solid on one tree. I found nothing. All the time I was there, the coordinates kept putting me at the same place. Eventually, I began checking the logs. The tree I was at matched with Pine Baron’s photograph. I did expand my search.
One never knows when he doesn’t find a geocache whether it’s truly missing or if I am blind. I have been blind plenty. 😉 This one seemed pretty straightforward. We shall see.
Thank you for placing this for me to seek; I appreciate it.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Remaining in My Lane - 2022
- Gift Giving - 2021
- Socially Distanced Ice Cream Event - 2020
- Mt. Pleasant - 2020
- New Year's 2010 - 2020
- Pow wow - 2020
- Who Am I? - #5 - 2020
- Who Am I? - #4 - 2020
- My Path to Minimalism & Efficiency - 2019
- Been So Long: My Life and Music - 2018
- Flash: The Silver Age Vol. 1 - 2017
- I got the POWER! - 2017
- OUCH!!!!!!!! - 2017
- A Thin Blue Line - 2017
- All You Have to Do Is Follow the Worms - 2016
- My Last Boardwalk Toastmasters Meeting - 2015
- State of Google - 2015
- Christmas Early - 2014
- On Killing Mom - 2013
- Guilt: Mister, Please Don't Make Me Think - 2012
- Fritz's Orientation - 2010
- Another Side of Jerry - 2009
- The Children Go to School - 2009
- Abortion 2008 - 2008
- The Last Hurrah - 2007
- Chris Wheeler, Our Dancing Queen - 2007
- Corzine Bought Off Katz's BIL - 2007
- A Boy's Question - 2006
- Wish List - 2006
- Taxpayers Are Not the Answer to Higher Fuel Costs - 2005
- Ethics Probe Targets Corzine - 2005
- First Impressions - 2005
- Braves vs. Astros - 2000