The watotos and I were playing Ticket to Ride when the notification of this one dropped. I think the children were happy to leave the table as Daddy was spanking them in this game (I had completed my Seattle to New York railroad)!
Surprised no one was there when we arrived. ‘Twas too literal, as is my wont, with this one. The youngins were no help, instead texting and playing Minecraft. Sheesh!
Soon Gumshoe and BKAZ joined the hunt. Gumshoe had it found right quickly. As we logged in, jemhvac showed up. Seven of us were there at the beginning of this cache’s find.
Thank you for the entertainment; I appreciate it.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- Junk Drawer, Part Deux - 2021
- Jersey Devil #20 - 2020
- SAVE FRED - 2019
- Speech Contest - 2012
- Take Ten: New 10-Minute Plays - 2011
- Candidate Question: How Will You Eliminate ED? - 2011
- Ferris Wheel - 2011
- First Day of School - 2011
- Happy Labor Day - 2010
- Mean Child - 2009
- Ginger-Soy London Broil - 2009
- Dot . . . Dot . . . Dot . . . - 2008
- Daddy's First Day - 2007
- Our Next President - 2007
- Euthanasia - 2006
- Bashaw Resigns - 2005
- What Adults Argue About - 2005
- First Day of School - 2005
- Argghhh - 2003