This weekend did not turn out as planned. But I was determined to get some of what had been on the itinerary. That meant getting up long before dawn.
Yes, a long, long, long, long time before the dawn
When I was 15, I visited my grandfather one summer. Upon leaving a baseball game at night, I recall his nose was pressed against the windshield. He explained that he couldn’t see. That was me this morning. It was dark all the way to the event with the added bonuses of a downpour and traffic.
Alas, I arrived. The last three months have found me following in Tipsy‘s footsteps. It’s always nice to meet up with you folks.
I enjoy talking geocaching and it was good to do so with the hearty ones who showed up on this cool, wet morning.
Thank you for holding this event; I appreciate it.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- How do you declutter your digital collection? - 2021
- Cory Booker - 2020
- Cemetery Stroll - 2020
- Happy 70th Mom Letterbox - 2020
- Sam's Place - 2020
- PURPLE FROGGER - 2020
- How I Learned to Fly (Goosebumps, #52) - 2019
- Beware, the Snowman (Goosebumps, #51) - 2019
- Calling All Creeps! (Goosebumps, #50) - 2019
- Vampire Breath (Goosebumps, #49) - 2019
- Attack of the Jack-O'-Lanterns (Goosebumps, #48) - 2019
- Legend of the Lost Legend (Goosebumps, #47) - 2019
- Bob Andrzejcak Gets the Van Drew Treatment - 2013
- The Anchor - 2012
- Craig Valentine On Leadership - 2011
- 12 of 12 October 2010 - 2010
- The Soprano State - 2010
- My First Weigh-In - 2010
- Ruth Law Thrills a Nation - 2010
- The Boys - 2009
- 12 of 12 October 2009 - 2009
- When I Grow Up - 2009
- 12 of 12 October 2008 - 2008
- Lessons Internalized - 2008
- No Baseball Tonight - 2006
- A Setback - 2006
- US Flag - 2006
- Civil Defense Sirens - 2005
- What Is Your Trail Name? - 2005
- Unethical Business Behavior - 2004
- Weld Nails It - 2004