Grammy’s 80th Celebration!
COVID-Sebring GeoTour (GT48D)
The last of the day; the last one of the geotour.
It was very dark and we took a very lonely hard-packed road out here. Ahead we could see lights. We soon realized they were headlights. Good thing because that gate was closed!
There were two caravans of people. We don’t know if they were workers chilling at the end of a long day or visitors who were waiting to be shuttled. Anyhow, we had company during our visit. Used our headlights to find the geocache. All is in fine shape.
This looks like and interesting place to visit.
Thoroughly enjoyed our time during the last couple days completing this geotour. We came from New Jersey, Chicago, and the west coast of Florida to do this.
Certainly, I don’t think I would have ever visited here had it not been for this geotour. I had never heard of Sebring, Avon Park, or Lake Placid previously.
We saw lots of interesting things, explored pretty towns, learned some new words (hammock, for instance), enjoyed some good food and drink, and made more memories to forget in old age.
Thank you for putting this together; I appreciate it.
Also blogged on this date . . .
- On the Other Side of the Door - 2022
- Florida, Day 4 - 2021
- How can I tactfully let loved ones know I don’t want any Easter gifts for my family? - 2021
- H&R Trail - Vineyards - 2020
- H&R Trail - Sugarcane in the sand - 2020
- P&R Trail - HL Bishop Park - 2020
- P&R Trail - Windy Point Park - 2020
- H&R Trail - Caladium Capital of the World - 2020
- Cow Hunters of Lake Placid? - 2020
- Lake Placid Mural Tour Adventure Lab - 2020
- A&C Trail - Lake Placid Postcard Mural - 2020
- P&R Trail - Veterans Memorial - 2020
- H&R Trail - Cattle Ranch at the Square - 2020
- H&R Trail - Buck Island - 2020
- P&R Trail - Archbold Biological Station - 2020
- H&R Trail - Florida Game - 2020
- Wrecking Ball (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #14) - 2019
- The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness (Classic Edition) - 2019
- Four Oh - Media - 150 - 2018
- Work Ethic - 2018
- Evaluation of Monica Tucker's Ice Breaker - 2017
- Mother Knows Best - 2016
- Go Cubs Go - 2016
- Photo Shoot - 2015
- Fairy Tale Trail - 2015
- Majestic - 2015
- Dia De Los Muertos - 2015
- Big Five-O Camo Ammo - 2015
- Troop 601 Sweet Series - 2015
- One Cubic Inch - 2015
- Florida PAL Day 2014: "Sorry Charlie" - 2015
- Limit One - Flyingbird - 2015
- Tonight's Speak E-Z Meeting - 2014
- Voted - 2012
- Alone - 2011
- Foundational Phrases - 2011
- Sandals Cay - 2010
- You Find a Big Spider in Your Bedroom. Your Next Move is to . . . - 2010
- OPRA - 2010
- Dot . . . Dot . . . Dot . . . - 2009
- Along the Maurice River - 2009
- Pet Peeve: Velvet - 2008
- Everyone Smile: It's Election Day - 2007
- Happiness Is . . . Election Day - 2007
- Stalkerazzi - 2007
- Bloodcache - 2007
- Poles - 2006
- Valour-IT Project: Your Help Is Needed - 2006
- On the Rocks - 2006
- Confluence - 2006
- Dead Poets Society - 2006
- The Last Debate - 2005
- Information Is Power - 2005
- 25% - 2005
- Just Call Me Slurpee - 2004
- Broder On Democrats - 2004
- His View Is Frivolous - 2004
- Near The Field - 2003
- What's a Lakeview Worth III??? Night Vision..... - 2003
- Open Sayza Me # 2 - 2003
- Flying Midgets - 2003
- Woof, woof!! - 2003
- The Teacher's Desk - 2003
- Visit this Cam-a-lot - 2003
- Party Time - 2003
- Marauder's T.B. Motel and Super Cache - 2003